So if you know me at all, this post may be a little bit of a shocker. Because I never, ever eat coleslaw. Like hardly ever can I find one that I like. So of course I’ve never made it myself before, because gross, right??
Well thank you Whole30 for once again expanding my food horizons! I was looking for slow cooker recipes on the Whole30 website, and this little gem popped up with the Apple Cider Pulled Pork Recipe that I was reading through. So I thought, why not. I’ll give it a try. It’s minimal ingredients, and if it’s horrible I’ll toss it… but I knew that I have yet to make something horrible from the Whole30 website, so that gave me some hope. 🙂
It turned out to be pretty tasty, and paired perfectly with the apple cider pulled pork recipe that I also made that day. My hubs even liked it and took it to work for leftovers! This dish has the perfect balance of crunchy, savory and sweet, and was so easy to put together!
- 1 bag (14 oz.) coleslaw cabbage mix
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup apple, diced
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 3/4 cup compliant mayo
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1.5 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
What To Do:
- Add all dressing ingredients into a small bowl first and whisk together.
- Place the cabbage, grapes and apple into a larger bowl and drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Toss well until everything is mixed and coated with the dressing. Enjoy!