This is one delicious meal! If you followed our first round of Whole30 posts, you probably came across this one in our third week! It’s definitely a repeat because it is easy (per usual haha), tasty and reheats well!
- 1 package of chicken cutlets (6 cutlets)
- 1 package of prosciutto (6 pieces)
- 1.5 cups of spinach (thaw if frozen or fresh, I used fresh!)
- 1 can of artichokes (drained)
- 1/4 coconut milk
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
What To Do:
- Rinse your chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- If your spinach is frozen, steam it. Then combine the spinach and drained artichokes in a food processor (I used my Ninja Chopper again hehe).
- Gradually pour in the coconut milk, lemon pepper and sea salt and blend to make the stuffing.
- Put a spoonful (1 tbsp.) of stuffing on one side of the fillet and roll the chicken up, then wrap with one slice of prosciutto. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Lay side by side in a pyrex baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.