This is Jessica. She is one super mama and has three beautiful little girls. Always cooking healthy and always doing fun things with her girls. She has helped me so much with cleaning up my diet and just sending yummy meals my way! This is one of them. I think about her every time I make it haha!
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion (you could add more if you prefer)
- 2 cans of tomato sauce (you may use a little less if you prefer your spaghetti thicker)
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes drained
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots diced
- Italian season to taste (1-2 tsp.)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
What To Do:
- Brown your ground meat with the diced onion and drain the fat.
- Add the tomato sauce, petite tomatoes and minced garlic and Italian spices.
- I dice my zucchini and carrots in my Ninja Chopper so they are tiny and then add those to the mix.
- After everything is heated thoroughly, reduce to low and simmer for a couple of hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over spaghetti squash and you have yourself a yummy meal!
I’m telling you, this little guy is my fave!