I almost always keep ground meat on hand in the freezer, because when you need a meal in a pinch, it’s so easy to grab some ground meat and make some burger bowls. I got this idea from my friend Julia, I think she did something like this with her family as well. This is a super quick and easy meal, and really customizable to what your tastebuds prefer. You can definitely get creative with this one!
- 2 lbs of ground meat (I always cook extra meat so we have lots of leftovers!)
- Seasonings – these can be adjusted to your tastes, this is just what I came up with. It’s basically like season all hehe. Sorry there are no exact measurements, just sprinkle it in, mix it up, taste it and smell it and add more if you want!
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Burger Toppings
- Fried Egg (just trust me and do it!)
- Bacon (I actually DON’T have bacon here in my bowl! WAT?! I know… I know…)
What To Do:
- Brown the ground meat.
- Drain extra fat if there is any.
- Add seasonings.
- Scoop into a bowl and add your toppings!
See! Easy peasy! Quick meal when you’re out of time and great as leftovers for lunch. Add it to your meal rotation, you won’t regret it!