I’ve mentioned before that following the Whole30 Recipe Instagram has helped us find new things to try, and this was another easy recipe I picked up form them, shared by a guest post from @paleopaparazzi! This sweet potato toast was easy and surprisingly tasty! It is one of those “base” kind of meals that you could adapt for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and use in a variety of settings!
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil, or grease with coconut oil.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. I just used a knife but if you have a mandolin, it may be easier to use that.
- Brush both sides of the sweet potato with coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flip them to the other side and continue baking for another 20 minutes until they look toasty. You could possibly broil them just for a few seconds to make them a little more crispy, but be careful because they burn easily.
- Top with anything you can think of! Look below for some ideas… Hope you enjoy!